The Home Health Section is a specialty component of the American Physical Therapy Association, a national professional organization representing nearly 90,000 members. Its goal is to foster advancements in physical therapy practice, research, and education.
Membership in the Home Health Section - APTA is restricted to individuals who are members of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) and meet APTA's eligibility requirements. Individuals may join the Section at the same time they join APTA or they may join the Section at a later date.
Section Membership Benefits
The benefits of membership in the Home Health Section continue to grow and change as the needs of members change, but here are a few of the rewards Section members can look forward to:
- Website resources available 24/7
- Electronic networking group (Forum)
- Discounts on Section-sponsored continuing education, including seminars and audio conferences
- Quarterly print publication, The Quarterly Report
- E-news publication, House Call
- Access to expertise in areas where you have questions or need support
- Discounts on publications and resources
- Advocacy with regulatory agencies and organizations for improvements in home health practice
APTA Membership Benefits
Join APTA or the Section (through APTA)
Renew APTA Membership
The Home Health Section PARTNER Program is intended for organizations and individuals who are not eligible for membership in the Home Health Section of the American Physical Therapy Association. CLICK HERE for complete details. You may register (join) as a Partner through our website.
Ineligible to join or just want to keep in touch? Register through our website. The advantages are that we will keep you informed of upcoming events, new services or products, and you may maintain a profile that will make future registration or ordering simple.