New Publication: Providing Physical Therapy in the Home
Hard copies of this 127-page, spiral-bound resource book, jointly published by APTA and the Home Health Section, are now available for order through APTA. Look for item P-131 in APTA's Online Store. Be sure to login to APTA's website to get the APTA member discount.
Electronic copies of this publication are available free to Home Health Section members. Login to the Section website, then click here, or select "Providing PT in the Home" from the Practice drop-down menu.
New Regulatory Resource Documents Available
- Introduction to the Medicare Appeals Process for Home Health
- Home Health Compass: Navigating the Sea of Home Health Regulators
You will find these on the New Document Library page under the Tools & Resources menu
New Podcasts are Here
- Are You Using Maintenance Therapy G-Codes Correctly? [1/23/15]
- Functional Reassessments in 2015 - Clinical & Billing Issues [1/23/15]
- Understanding and Documenting Home Bound Status [1/16/15]
PPS 2015: New Summary from APTA on the Impacts to Physical Therapy
Note that CMS made a correction to the Final Rule with regard to therapy reassessments after the rule was originally published. Be sure to read the correction notice in the news item here.
- The Home Health Section Toolbox of Standardized Tests & Measures
- Listen & Learn - podcasts on objective testing, wound care, and more. Coming Soon: an update on reassessments.
- PTNow - Tools for Advancing Physical Therapist Practice